Sunday, November 8, 2009

Hey hey guys .


Yesterday , went sentosa with brothers . Wah , there was like blink blink sial . Alot of babes , can't stop looking . lol . Played beach soccer . Swim and sand . Smoked . I brought speaker , so the ambience was much better . Shuffled and Jumped with ken . We saw american babes so went there to chit chat . lol . 7.30pm went to bath and head to vivo . Eat KFC . then went to arcade .
Went home at 11pm . Reached home at 12am i think . lol .

Almost everyday go out . NOT ENOUGH MONEY ! Needa ask for more from my mother . :( lol .
Anyways chated with congle on msn . She scold me prevert ! HMPT HMPT (This is a word she taught me) . you ? fatty fatty bum bum . LOL . Joking :)

I'm very happy with my computer now . Know why ?

Sony Vegas Pro 8 . US$998
Adobe After Effects . US$999
Adobe Photoshop Extended . US$999
Video Copilot Designer Sound FX . US$95

Don't believe i have ? Come check my house . lol .


Hybrid Radicals !
Shuffle meet up at sunday . VIVO . Wanna go ?

By the way , pictures below . :)