Friday, November 6, 2009



Hello BlogHoppers .

Last monday , had my hair dyed with Jason and Ken . When our hair was with the dye its like Elvis Presley . Hahaha .

Lets talk about yesterday . Reach Jason's house at 11am . Slacked then Jason's mother came back . Then say : "Hello auntie" . I'm a polite boy okay ! She cooked Tom Yum Soup for us . Very nice sial .You guys should try it , but to bad you won't have a chance to try it .

After went to Timah at 5pm . CounterStrike1.6-ed at IRC with him cause its boring as we were waiting for Yu Hing to come . I own him at AWP map like sial . But Pool Day was a turning back for him . After that Yu Hing Come . Play Pool . I was kinda noob cause i need the beginners thing to aim . lol . But after Jason's patience , i was able to play like a pro . After 1 hour of pool , we went to eat , smoked and drink .

At 10pm dad called . Ask me whether want fetch . I said okay ! Dad came then me and Yu Hing went in . Dad sent Yu Hing home first . Reached home at 11pm . Chat on the phone with someone , downloaded WolfTeam But i can't sign up . Need use sister's comp . This Saturday going to sentosa to late with bros . Thats all folks .

Hardstyle Song that i would like to recommend :
Star Creatorz - Killzone ( Hunter Mix )
Its kinds of get in the flow when the electro part is coming .

Last thing . I AM YOUR HARDSTYLE INSTRUCTOR . MUHAHAHAHA .