Sunday, November 22, 2009


Neh neh ni puh puh peoples .

Last friday , did a new ink on my body with Jason . Its located at the neck but below abit . Anyways , time for miracles people . Next week , confirm i must save $150 or more . For a biomechanical or a dragon to be ink down ? Which should i choose ? But both is awesome to me .

Today , meet Jason , Rick , Ken and Yuhing at clementi . Slacked and arcarde there . As we were waiting for the match to start . It's between Liverpool and Manchester City . Went to Sunset way pub to watch , but they said that there will have no match today . So we headed to a coffee shop nearby . Bought beers :) . Drink , smoked and we chatted on soccer . FOR THE FIRST TIME . lol .Ended at 10.30pm . Then arcarde again until 11.15pm before heading home .

By the way , i DON'T HAVE stead . lol . So stop asking me on msn . I did it on other reasons . :X

Chai Qinyu ! Faster come back . Help me make my blog . I lazy !

Last thing ....................

I AM YOUR HARDSTYLE INSTRUCTOR !